Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Dovetail Cutters
Geoff on canadianhobbymetalworkers.com
Homemade 60-degree dovetail cutters machined from 1018 and 4140 steel. Utilizes TCMT and TPGB inserts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!