Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vertical Mill
Pearson Customs on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade vertical mill fabricated for a trade school class. A steel column supports the mill head, with square tubing comprising the balance of the structural elements.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!