Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Emery Cloth Belt Holder
jjr2001 on homemadetools.net
Homemade emery cloth belt holder constructed from aluminum bar stock, a spring, and threaded rod. Used when using emery cloth during lathe operations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade portable 3 in 1 table sa...
- DIY Mini Air Cooler
- 1950s overhead baby storage on ai...
- Glock magazing release spring rem...
- Motorcycle ramp loading fail - GIF
- DIY Angled Paint Brush for C Chan...
- DIY Super Caulker - High Pressure...
- DIY Cable Puller for Fiber Optic/...
- Grounding Rod, Stake or Post Driv...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!