Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Leadscrew Handwheel
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade leadscrew handwheel mounted at the end of the lathe bed. Can be engaged/disengaged from the leadscrew. Assembly consists of: expanding mandrel, leadscrew handwheel shaft, graduated collar, support bracket, an M4 threaded shaft, and the handwheel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!