Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hinged Workbench Wheels
knothead on lumberjocks.com
Homemade hinged workbench wheels constructed by attaching casters to an angle bar. Intended to be flipped out of the way when the bench is in use.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!