Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hinged Workbench Wheels
knothead on lumberjocks.com
Homemade hinged workbench wheels constructed by attaching casters to an angle bar. Intended to be flipped out of the way when the bench is in use.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!