Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Denis Chénard on woodcentral.com
Homemade holdfasts featuring spring-fit spruce and birch pads. Capable of securing even soft materials without marring the workpiece.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!