Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lapping Plates
Frank Ford on chaski.org
Homemade lapping plates machined from 6" diameter cast iron round stock. Reverse side was milled, utilizing a rotary table, to reduce overall mass for ease of handling.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!