Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Table with Cabinet
Richard-TX on chaski.org
Homemade lathe table and tool cabinet constructed from 3/4" oak plywood and pecan scraps. Center cabinet is removable and recessed to enable placement of a chip pan beneath the lathe.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!