Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Low Profile Creeper
aribert on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade low profile creeper constructed from 1" square tubing and 1/4" flat stock. Surface features padded vinyl wrapped around plywood.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!