Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MDF Top Workbench
woodworker59 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench featuring an MDF top constructed from 4 sheets of 3/4” OSB glued together between two sheets of 1” MDF. Top is faced in cherry for improved resistance to wear and abuse. Overall dimensions are 66x20.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!