Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MDF Top Workbench
woodworker59 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench featuring an MDF top constructed from 4 sheets of 3/4” OSB glued together between two sheets of 1” MDF. Top is faced in cherry for improved resistance to wear and abuse. Overall dimensions are 66x20.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!