Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade MDF Top Workbench
woodworker59 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workbench featuring an MDF top constructed from 4 sheets of 3/4” OSB glued together between two sheets of 1” MDF. Top is faced in cherry for improved resistance to wear and abuse. Overall dimensions are 66x20.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!