Homemade Mill Quill Lock Lever
Homemade mill quill lock ever intended to fit a Sieg X1 mill. Fabricated from 6 x 19 x 80mm steel stock. Lever is fitted into the hex head and secured by a washer and M4 screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- AN UNUSUAL MOTOR
- 3D Printed Soft Jaws for a Vise!!!
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!