Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mill Quill Lock Lever
Homemade mill quill lock ever intended to fit a Sieg X1 mill. Fabricated from 6 x 19 x 80mm steel stock. Lever is fitted into the hex head and secured by a washer and M4 screw.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!