Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sherline Boring Head on a Taig Mill
Nick Carter on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade adaptation of a Sherline boring head to a Taig mill. MT1 shank was turned down to 3/8" and mounted in a 3/8" ER16 collet.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!