Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Mobile Lathe Workbench
FreezFurn on lumberjocks.com
Homemade mobile lathe workbench measuring 48"x15". Constructed from 2x4s and plywood, it features levered retractable casters for on-demand mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!