Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Motorcycle Fork Bushing Tool
oldnavy on xlforum.net
Homemade motorcycle fork bushing tool intended to facilitate both removal and installation operations. Consists of steel discs machined to fit the inner diameter of the forks, as well as a length of threaded rod.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!