Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade One-Handed Bearing Puller
venturesomerite on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade one-handed bearing puller intended to facilitate carrier bearing removal from a Ford F-250 driveshaft.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Extra long reach Knot pick
- Wooden Clamp
- Tractor 3 point Hydraulic Forklif...
- Perfect joinery GIF
- Homemade Compressor for Airbrushing
- Bench drill with cross feed, mors...
- Lathe Cutter Height Gage
- Lathe toolpost holder for Dremel ...
- High Speed spindle tool for the l...
- [Woodturning] small beads turning...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!