Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade One-Man Door-Hanging Jig
e-tek on garagejournal.com
Homemade one-man door-hanging jig adapted from a steel tube door cradle and intended for mounting to a floor jack's lifting saddle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!