Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade One-Man Door-Hanging Jig
e-tek on garagejournal.com
Homemade one-man door-hanging jig adapted from a steel tube door cradle and intended for mounting to a floor jack's lifting saddle.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!