Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Porsche Cam Tool
speedkillz on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade Porsche cam tool adapted from a 46mm socket. Incorporates a window cut in the side to enable the utilization of an open end wrench to prevent the cam from turning while its nut is being loosened.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- POWERFUL Table Saw Machine - Mite...
- How To Make Powerful Drill Press ...
- How to make a Hot Wire Foam Cutter
- A quick idea of how to make a cut...
- Honey in zero gravity - GIF
- Amp Meter and storage in a Jar
- Powered Lathe Slotter Build
- Horse vs. 18 men in tug-of-war - ...
- Forging a hatchet, or small vikin...
- Multi Roll Tape Dispenser from an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!