Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Porsche Cam Tool
speedkillz on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade Porsche cam tool adapted from a 46mm socket. Incorporates a window cut in the side to enable the utilization of an open end wrench to prevent the cam from turning while its nut is being loosened.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!