Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Porsche Cam Tool
speedkillz on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade Porsche cam tool adapted from a 46mm socket. Incorporates a window cut in the side to enable the utilization of an open end wrench to prevent the cam from turning while its nut is being loosened.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- World's largest pull-down die for...
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!