Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sawblade Caddy
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade sawblade caddy intended to facilitate the safe and convenient storage of table saw blades. Consists of a 3/4" plywood backer board with a 3/8" bolt at the center. Blades are protected from each other by hardboard separator disks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!