Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sheetmetal Press Brake
Mike on purplesagetradingpost.com
Homemade sheetmetal press brake constructed from scrap metal. Capable of bending cold-rolled steel of up to 16 gauge thickness.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!