Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spindle Lock for Taig Lathe
Bill Marvel on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade spindle lock for a Taig lathe consisting of a spindle wrench secured to a headstock-mounted aluminum rod. Holes are drilled and tapped 10-32 on both the rod and the wrench.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!