Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tapered Roller Bearing Removal
saddlebagrail on xlforum.net
Homemade removal tool for tapered roller bearings. Adapted from a standard unit and attached via threaded rods to a steel block with a jackscrew in the center.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- SAFETY BLADE HOLDER FOR TRACTOR O...
- Scrap Rat Welding Cart
- Meet Fritz, my new helper
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!