Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Reality Check

The desolate ranch country of Northeastern corner of New Mexico, USA
    Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools

Covid-19 Reality Check

What these doctors have to say what I've had a sense about all along... I'm glad they have the guts to say it. The second video is the full 68 minute press conference with local media, and is very revealing.

EDIT: YOUTUBE HAS REMOVED THE VIDEOS OF THESE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS SPEAKING THE TRUTH. YOU CAN SEE THE ORIGINAL VIDEO BY GOING HERE: https://d.tube/#!/v/overlogg33/Qmaht...r741tUrdybWKR2

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by IAMSatisfied; Apr 30, 2020 at 01:22 AM.

Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools
    An excellent article on recent antibody test results from Stanford.

https://www.wired.com/story/new-covi...re-they-right/

Here's another article on NYCs antibody test results indicate that the numbers of people who have been exposed/"infected" with Covid-19 successfully developed antibodies are likely more than tenfold the number of confirmed cases, AND they didn't even know they were "infected".

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...cases/2388182/

Both of these tests from the opposite coasts suggest the same thing: Covid-19 isn't significantly different than the flu, it was well established in the population BEFORE the shutdown.

2000 Tool Plans

Thanks

Okapi's Tools
    The biggest difference is that you have more ten times chances to death with this virus than with normal one, especially if you're a men, more than 65 and over weighted, here one of ours biggest university hospitals has given statistics than 80%!!! of dead were over-weighted.
    In %, a normal flu kills no more than 1/1'000, here we are speaking in % of infected people, it's a totally different scale.
    After that, this is a normal selection, people who doesn't take any precautions against contamination are less intelligent than others and are normally more killed by the virus, in the nature all function like this model.
    https://fr.tradingview.com/covid19/
    Covid-19 Reality Check-capture-d%92e-cran-2020-04-27-00.49.31.jpg

Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
    The biggest difference is that you have more ten times chances to death with this virus than with normal one... here we are speaking in % of infected people, it's a totally different scale....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture d’écran 2020-04-27 à 00.49.31.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	34707
    If you followed this latest data that these doctors are sharing from around the world, specifically referring to antibody testing and the much higher numbers (more than ten fold the number of "confirmed cases") of infections and recoveries, then you will realize that the death risk IS NOT 10x higher, but significantly similar to the risk of death by seasonal flu. (Did you watch the video and take in what these doctors presented?)

Thanks

jdurand's Tools
    Also, the "flatten the curve" they keep saying doesn't mean us sheltering won't get it, sheltering only delays getting it. IF we are capable of getting it, then we WILL get it sometime now or in the future.

As for my wife and I, we seem to have had it before the shutdown. Had the dry cough and some other things, but it eventually went away and we got on with life...until the shutdown.

Thanks

Okapi's Tools
    Then by chance you are in the 95% of people who have only minor diseases, you're certainly in good health or young, kids are unaffected in the majority, for me with a reduced respiratory capacity due to physical problems, my doctor has explained the symptoms when I have to call the 911 for you, and if I'm in contact with some people which doesn’t' respect the security rules, I'm not certain of what I make it when cured(I'm optimistic for my life)…

Thanks

jdurand's Tools
    We're pretty healthy and young is a relative term. I'm 64 and my wife is 73. We figure we might consider retirement in another 50 years or so.

That H1N1 did catch us both back in 2018, by the timing we figure we caught it on the way home from buying our new land (Krasnodar to Moscow to LA to SF). Took us a couple of weeks to get over it.

Lets hope the 95% who hardly notice it keeps up, maybe even bump it up to 99%.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jdurand For This Useful Post:

Okapi (Apr 27, 2020), Toolmaker51 (Apr 29, 2020)

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Rorschach's Tools
    The videos have been removed, probably because they spoke sense.

I am very worried about the long term consequences of the lockdown. A worldwide depression is coming, many more people will suffer and die because of the over reaction to C19 than die directly because of it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rorschach For This Useful Post:

IAMSatisfied (Apr 30, 2020), jdurand (Apr 30, 2020), Toolmaker51 (May 1, 2020)

Thanks

IAMSatisfied's Tools
    Yes, they were taken down because they were spot-on. The original video can be seen here: https://d.tube/#!/v/overlogg33/Qmaht...r741tUrdybWKR2

"They" command us to be tolerant of their perverting of our culture, but they will not tolerate the truth that exposes their lies.

This is modern-day book burning... it was bad for Hitler to do it, but it's good for them to do it, because they say so.

Here's a news feature addressing the censorship and the direction the control freaks want to take us:

Last edited by IAMSatisfied; Apr 30, 2020 at 01:24 AM.

Supporting Member
    Thanks

Rorschach's Tools
    I hope they are actually speaking sense. So many videos and articles are being censored at the moment. Some are speaking sense, some are still telling you to sip water and burn down 5G masts.

Thread Information