Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Self Contained Snowblower for Bobcat 310

Thanks

Fixitfrank's Tools
    Super nice, I have a similar setup in mind with just a pile o parts so far, are you glad you pasted several smaller ones together I was just going to use a 42 lawn tractor unit on a dingo style machine but am a little Leary of its flimsy ness. Nice job

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks

IntheGroove's Tools
    I did not start out to build anything. Someone brought me the Bobcat with a blown motor. It had a 18HP Kohler single cylinder engine. The best replacement was a honda 24HP v twin that had the inch and a eighth shaft that would accommodate the two electric clutches. The owner paid for the new motor and after the job was done he came over to see the job and said "Have fun with it." So suddenly I had a Bobcat with a new motor that only cost me labor. I didn't use it for much for many years. After a couple of snow blowers were abandoned here I thought about building a unit for the Bobcat. Many more years later I have what you see here. Work with what you have and make what you want for the lowest cost. I did a lot of bug removal and it turned out Great!!!

2000 Tool Plans

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IntheGroove For This Useful Post:

jambli (Jan 31, 2021)

Thread Information