Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Jack Stand Ramps
gto57 on homemadetools.net
Homemade jack stand ramps adapted from standard automotive ramps via the addition of welded steel braces intended as a safety measure to prevent undesired car movement. Removable braces are bolted to the ramps through full-width tubes.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
- Repair of old bottle jack
- Aircraft detection before radar -...
- Annular Cutter Arbor From R8 3/4"...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!