Homemade Pneumatic Transmission Oil Filler
luvmyhondas on garagejournal.com
Homemade pneumatic transmission oil filler utilizing a peanut butter jar, assorted hoses and fittings, an air supply, and a regulator to control the pressure.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!