Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade QCTP Slitting Knife Holder
platypus20 on chaski.org
Homemade QCTP slitting knife holder adapted from modified quick change tool posts. Intended to facilitate the use of AXA-size tool holders on commercial paper rolling machines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!