Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade QCTP Slitting Knife Holder
platypus20 on chaski.org
Homemade QCTP slitting knife holder adapted from modified quick change tool posts. Intended to facilitate the use of AXA-size tool holders on commercial paper rolling machines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
- Tractor plays percussion in blueg...
- Moto GP rider uses bike as surfbo...
- Draw knife from an old planer blade
- How To Build A Beautiful Coffee T...
- A Homemade Foam Cutter used in my...
- Here is a Mini Lathe I made a whi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!