Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade QCTP Slitting Knife Holder
platypus20 on chaski.org
Homemade QCTP slitting knife holder adapted from modified quick change tool posts. Intended to facilitate the use of AXA-size tool holders on commercial paper rolling machines.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
- Bed dancing hydraulic trucks - GI...
- One-man off-grid log cabin build ...
- Dice Twist Bottle Opener with Skull
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!