Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tensioner Compression Tool
zmotorsports on garagejournal.com
Homemade tensioner compression tool intended to enable the user to compress the timing belt tensioner without removing the air conditioning compressor when working on a Toyota 3.4 V6. Fabricated from a pipe, threaded rod, nuts, and flat bar stock heated and shaped into saddles.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!