Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Modified Knurling Tool
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade modified knurling tool mounted to a lathe's QCTP. Based on the Phase II QCTP knurling tool. Vertical bar can be adjusted to suit workpiece diameter. Lever and vertical arm are removable. Material is CRS.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!