Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Modified Knurling Tool
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade modified knurling tool mounted to a lathe's QCTP. Based on the Phase II QCTP knurling tool. Vertical bar can be adjusted to suit workpiece diameter. Lever and vertical arm are removable. Material is CRS.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!