Replaced the crusty old brake rod and connector with a nice shiny stainless one. Also turned up the adjuster nut and hinge pin on the lathe.
asterix (Apr 1, 2021)
Rikk (Apr 1, 2021)
The trick for me was figuring out how to put them together. Then to put them together slightly differently so they work better.
As a child a grandmother would give me old clocks and other things to take apart. Slowly I learned how things worked and started putting them back together. The rest... is history... only I'm not done yet! Have a brand new house with new tools waiting for us, just have to get there.
Oh yes, if anyone is in the Illinois area, we will be moving to temporary housing there in about a week. The people who bought this house last July really want to move in.
I couldn't find any risers that I liked, so I made these up from a block of ally I bought. I was going to make up some round ones, but I like these, so these are what I'll stick with. The polished ally master cylinder and switch blocks are going in favour of some black ones, just too much shiny stuff up here.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)